Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Caption Contest - Daily Caption No.01

Since my work requires me to make large amount of random drawings, I decided to start a daily caption "contest." The quotation signs are there because you don't win anything and the judges (i.e. myself) are extremely biast, and have no sense of good taste.
If you are still not discouraged feel free to write captions even for previous posts...

P.S. maybe in the future we'll work something out about rewards (drawing or some non-monetary kudos...)

-Ivan

 -"Are you gonna show me some thigh or do I have to go home and dream about it?"


-"Tell me! Please tell me! Did you come before the egg, or after?"


-"And, like then, he choked me . . . . "


-"Are you my cock?"


-"So I said, "To get to the other side!""


-"I told you not to eat that cabbage"






I wish all of these captions can be there. They are all so true...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, like then, he choked me . . . .

By:
Karl

Jodi said...

So I said, "To get to the other side!"

Trent Teti said...

Tell me! Please tell me! Did you come before the egg, or after?

Jason said...

Are you gonna show me some thigh or do I have to go home and dream about it?

Anonymous said...

I told you not to eat that cabbage

Anonymous said...

your not going to tell my wife are you?

All rights reserved.
Content can not be used without written permission from the author.
© 2012 Ivan's Army™